Taking a Flying Leap
Sometimes, the act of creating something new feels like jumping off a cliff, doesn't it? The ground beneath your feet completely disappears. All the familiar reference points are gone and you need a ton of courage to proceed. And so... in the spirit of "a moving picture is worth a thousand words," check this out, oh aspiring innovators...
PS: How does this relate to your life? It does, but only YOU know. If you make any connections, let us know. Happy leaping!
(Thanks to Tim "Wingsuit" Moore for the link.)
Posted by Mitch Ditkoff at February 19, 2009 04:00 PM
Here are ten possibilities for starters:
(1) Fearlessly trusting in your own abilities
(2) Having faith in the journey
(3) Becoming comfortable with what you can control and what you can't
(4) Having your eye on the end goal
(5) Enjoying every moment of the ride
(6) Not being deterred or swayed from your vision or dream
(7) Following the path YOU wish to take
(8) Taking YOUR life in YOUR hands
(9) Finding the courage to make choices and decisions; however tough or frightening
(10) Letting go!
That said, I personally won't be volunteering to take the leap they did! I wonder if they are insured for it?
Posted by: Paul Foreman at February 20, 2009 03:20 AM
Post a comment
Thanks for signing in, . Now you can comment. (sign out)(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)