Banking on Innovation
High Impact Creative Thinking Training
You know the drill: Competition's up. Profits are down. And everything you're doing is changing. It's the 21st century and most of us are reeling — out of breath, out of time, and out of what's left of our minds. It's business as unusual whether we like it or not — and it's time to do something different. But what? And, more specifically, how?
Enter Banking On Innovation — a unique, creative thinking training that gives absolutely anyone in your organization a unique opportunity to step back, slow down, think big, and become a creative force for positive change.
This highly interactive 1-2 day session is suitable for both intact work teams and open enrollment groups. And its impact doesn't end after the happy sheets are filled out. We offer graduates a wide range of post-workshop support to keep their commitment to innovate alive and well
- Use the training to focus on a new business opportunity or challenge
- Become painlessly aware of their inner and outer obstacles to innovation
- Identify and go beyond their own limiting assumptions
- Learn and apply 7 powerful creative thinking tools
- Gain deep insights into what it takes to be an innovator
- Generate a wide range of new ideas to make a difference on-the-job
- Brainstorm effectively with peers
- Adapt best innovation practices to their own sphere of influence
- Re-discover the sleeping genius within them
- Take personal responsibility for living the value of innovation
- Become refreshed, renewed, and revitalized
Yawn Lose interest Fry Wish they were somewhere else Waste their time Nod out Space out Hold out Squirm Leave early Wish they had gone into their father's business
Where Else Has Idea Champions Taught this Course?
AT&T Lucent Technologies MTV Networks GE General Mills Con Edison PricewaterhouseCoopers Ernst & Young ATMI First Chicago Houston Lighting & Power Met Life Goodyear Tire Michelin Scotia Capital Chicago Board of Trade
Watch a short video about Idea Champions and excerpts from a Banking on Innovation training. Call us and talk to a consultant about the Banking on Innovation live session for your organization.