Expert Guides for the Innovation Journey
For 25 years, Idea Champions has catalyzed organizational innovation — guiding forward-thinking companies to both short-term and long-term success in their marketplace. As a result of our work, our clients not only learn to quickly adapt to constantly changing markets, but also evolve and invent offerings that blow their competition out of the water. These companies are committed to what we call the "Innovation Journey".
Think of us as your GPS for the journey. We provide innovation consulting, skill-building training, team facilitation, catalytic events, and products to help you create a strategic, systemic and sustainable innovation process — one that fully engages your workforce and enables them to generate exciting new products, services, and business processes.
We have the roadmap. We know the shortcuts. We know the detours. And we also know how to get you to your destination with the least amount of wheel spinning, frustration, and expense. To build capacity for innovation, we provide services in five key areas:
Idea Champions turns theory into practice in a way that is engaging, enlivening, and empowering. Top down. Bottom up. Inside out. And outside in. Our approach is highly collaborative, empowering, creative, productive, and fun. Everybody commits to taking the journey together so innovation becomes a mindset, not a program. We can start small — with a team or department event. Or we can start big, with a series of Innovation Journey Roadmap sessions designed to align and enroll your senior team on their innovation strategies for the future.
- Innovation Journey Consulting: Needs Assessments, Senior Team Alignment sessions, Visioning, Roadmapping, and a simple process for choosing and developing ideas.
- Creative Thinking Trainings: Skills for opportunity finding, ideation, brainstorming, breakthrough thinking, and idea assessment. Includes creative thinking tools, support materials, and webinars.
- Leadership Development Workshops: Customized sessions to increase the core competency of innovation for your organization's "best and brightest". Focuses on helping participants go beyond "business as usual" and establish a sustainable, culture of innovation.
- Team Collaboration: Jump starts the process of groups becoming teams and teams becoming high-performing teams. Focuses on team culture, values, communication, collaboration skills, coaching, and how to create low-cost business incubators.
- Catalytic Conferences: Innovation-sparking events focused on generating new revenue, reducing costs, incubating new business models, and establishing a sustainable culture of innovation. Includes interactive keynotes, conference design, and follow-up webinars.
Contact us today to begin.