TAKING YOUR ORGANIZATION'S PULSE: The Current Reality CheckUp
Just like a GPS needs to know where you are in order to guide you to your destination, savvy business leaders need to know where their organization is in order to navigate its way forward. Enter Idea Champions' Current Reality Check-Up -- a highly engaging needs assessment process that provides movers and shakers with deep insight into the mindset, perspective, needs, and values of their workforce and customers.
If your organization has a big conference coming up, a company-wide initiative to launch, or simply wants to raise the bar for employee engagement, begin by understanding the current reality -- WHAT IS. Your ability to clarify what's next will then emerge organically with the least amount of wheel spinning, waffling, and wasted effort.
Put simply, if you want an accurate prognosis, begin with an accurate diagnosis.
THE NUTS AND BOLTS OF A CURRENT REALITY CHECK UP
Idea Champions' Current Reality Check Up goes far beyond the scope of a traditional need assessment and includes six key components:
1. ONLINE POLLS
Customized surveys for your workforce and customers -- thought-provoking questions that provide a clear snapshot of what is going on in your organization. What's working. What's not. And where your opportunities for growth abide.
Building on the insights we've gleaned from the online polls, we'll engage a cross-section of your workforce, executive team, and customers in a series of one-on-one or group interviews -- either in-person or via phone. We dive into the deep end. No wading.
3. TACIT KNOWLEDGE MINING
Here's where we identify a selection of your organization's best practices, success stories, and lessons learned -- the collective know-how of your workforce too rarely identified, shared, or celebrated. HINT: If you want to change your culture, begin by changing the stories that are told.
4. SENIOR LEADER REALITY CHECKS
If there is one thing all senior teams have in common, it's this: they don't always see eye to eye, especially when it comes to understanding the mindset of the workforce or how customers perceive their organization. That's why we give Senior Leaders a simple way to predict how their workforce and customers will respond to our poll. We then analyze the gaps, interpret the results, and engage your senior team in an exploration of the causative factors, as well as fertile areas for future improvement.
5. THE CURRENT REALITY CHECK-UP REPORT
An easy-to-read, no-nonsense summary of what we have learned from polling and interviewing your workforce and customers. We know your time is precious. That's why our Summary Reports cut to the chase, are clearly written, and are free of tiresome corporate-speak.
6. ONSITE PRESENTATION OF OUR FINDINGS
While we are perfectly fine with presenting our findings to you in a written report and/or virtual meeting, we prefer to do it LIVE, in person. Situation allowing, it's far more impactful, providing vital opportunities to explore the results of our findings and possible ways to ensure rapid progress.
THE BENEFITS OF A CURRENT REALITY CHECK-UP
1. INCREASED SENIOR LEADER ALIGNMENT: Your key stakeholders get a golden opportunity to go beyond their collective assumptions and come to agreement about what is really going on within the organization.
2. INCREASED EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT: There's nothing quite like being asked "What do you think about X?" to increase people's level of participation -- especially if they know that Senior Leaders are committed to doing something different in response to what employees think and feel.
3. INCREASED CUSTOMER LOYALTY: If you include your customers in your Current Reality Check-Up process, they will experience, first hand, your organization's commitment to excellence and customer service-- two outcomes that will further solidify your relationship with them.
4. BIAS-FREE NEUTRALITY: Because Idea Champions has no axe to grind, no hidden agendas, and no turfs to protect, you can count on the results of our needs assessment being as free of bias as humanly possible. "The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth" is our motto. We constantly check our own possible assumptions and blind spots in order to ensure that we're not going beyond what we actually KNOW. We're adding to your knowledge set upon which your decisions will be made, and we realize that those decisions have very real consequences. Our goal is to provide you with accurate information and useful insights that will help you make better decisions going forward.
Intrigued? Click here or call 845.679.1066
Posted by Mitch Ditkoff at December 16, 2016 01:54 PM
Post a comment
Thanks for signing in, . Now you can comment. (sign out)(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)